Sunday, September 20, 2009

Meet The March Madness Mastermind

Hello there hoops fan! I assume that you would all want to know a little bit about me, so I will do my best to explain the methods behind my (March) Madness. My name is Tom, I am 23 years old and from a small town in central Illinois. For my entire life (or at least what I can remember of it) I have followed college basketball almost like it was a religion. My head is jammed with more stats and trivia about NCAA Hoops than I will ever admit to anyone, which brings me to the reason I created The College Hoops Corner. Although I have many friends that are very versed in the sports world, most of them do not follow college basketball nearly close enough to provide me with the in depth, enlightened, conversation that I desire. So I come here to vent my thoughts, concerns, predictions, joys, sorrows, and anything else that can possibly pop into my head about this wonderful sport. I am going to do my best to stay unbiased, even to the point where I am going to attempt to keep my favorite team, who those of you who may know me personally know how passionate I am about, a mystery. That being said those of you that DO know me, please respect this wish and do not post anything public that may give this information away. I encourage everyone to enjoy my posts and invite you to agree/disagree with me whenever you feel the need to. However please keep it respectful, as I will respect your opinion to the fullest. So look around, have fun, and let the Madness begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment